Hello, my name is Travis. Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. My interests include: anime, video games, doodling, random haiku-making, movies, and attempts at exercise. There is a variety of content that will appear on my blog. 90% of what I blog is unoriginal, but I try to fill up the other 10% with some original content...I try to be a nice person, so feel free to talk to me if you want. I'm a decent listener.